yap broken?

Evan Cooch
Turns out my previous post might have a simple explanation - yap.exe
seems to be broken. I can't even start it standalone.  It throws an error.

I'm using 64-bit MikTeX on a 64-bit Win7 machine.

Re: yap broken?

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Mon, 7 Nov 2016 19:35:40 -0500 schrieb Evan Cooch:

> Turns out my previous post might have a simple explanation - yap.exe
> seems to be broken. I can't even start it standalone.  It throws an error.
>
> I'm using 64-bit MikTeX on a 64-bit Win7 machine.

You are now using latex and miktex for quite a long time. You should
have learned by now that "throws an error" is not a sensible problem
description.