removing packages from desktop

Samantha Bouwmeester
Dear All,

I mistakenly installed the miktex packages on my desktop. I can not remove them because each time I start my computer the packages are placed on the desktop again. Does anyone know how I have to remove the packages permanently?

Thank you in advance,
Samantha

Re: removing packages from desktop

Rainer Thiel
At 10:15 12.09.2005, Samantha Bouwmeester wrote:
>I mistakenly installed the miktex packages on my desktop. I can not remove
>them because each time I start my computer the packages are placed on the
>desktop again.

I can't seem to understand yet why you cannot remove them.  What happens if
you try to trash them?

--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel
Friedrich-Schiller-Univ., Inst. f. Altertumswiss.

Re: removing packages from desktop

Samantha Bouwmeester
Aii, Sorry, I just figured. It was a stupid thing of my personal computer
settings. Thank you.