Quantcast

"Outline" fonts

Jerry
I am using MiKTeX on a Windows 10/64 bit machine.

Most of the documents I create use a standard font. I now need a
"shaded, ie. three-dimensional" font. I tried using the package manager
to locate that type of font, but without success. I did find "outline
shapes", but that is not what I am after.

If anyone could suggest one, I would appreciate it. I did find a few
on line that are designed for LaTeX; however, I have no idea how to get
them installed in MiKTeX and I certainly do not want to take a chance
and screw up my system.

Thanks!

--
Jerry

Re: "Outline" fonts

Shawn Way-4
You will need to look into XeLaTeX to do something like this easily.  If you have a font on your system, you can specify it using the fontspec package and XeLaTeX to compile.

Shawn Way, PE