problem with babel

Žarko
Dear list,
after today upgrading of MikTeX 64-bit I'm faced with strange error when
I compiling my (old) document with *pdfLaTeX*:

Missing \begin{document}.
  abel = {}

and after discontinuing of complication editor open file "luababel.def"
showing marked Babel = {} (line 186 in file).

In my document I use babel package. It is load as

     \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
     \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
     \usepackage[english,slovene]{babel}%

In documents, where I don't use babel, all work fine. Is this
bug in lua or it is related to MikTeX?

Any help to fix this problem is appreciated.

Zarko

Re: problem with babel

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Wed, 1 Jun 2016 20:12:08 +0200 schrieb Žarko:

> In my document I use babel package. It is load as
>
>      \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
>      \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
>      \usepackage[english,slovene]{babel}%
>
> In documents, where I don't use babel, all work fine. Is this
> bug in lua or it is related to MikTeX?

Sorry but how should we know if you only sent snippets and no
log-file?

these here compiles fine for me:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}