Quantcast

problem on installation,

Yang Liu
Hello,

    I met a problem on Miktex installation. the first time I install was
not successful, so I tried second time. but it showed:

   The specified installation directory is not empty.

 And I went to the folder (program files)(x86) and deleted the
folder(miktex).

and I tried again. it showed the same thing.

How can I deal with it?

Thanks.

Chang

Re: problem on installation,

Mark Yagnatinsky
You could try using system restore to go back to the point before the first
time.