lgrcmr.fd does not process

Opubo G Benebo
I am using Mathematical equations and so I am using some Greek
alphabets; the system downloaded and processed the cbfonts-fd.fdd but
the component lgrcmr.fd does not process. The system hangs up there
trying forever to process it. Any one had the same experience and knows
how to fix it? If so do relay it to me, I appreciate it very much Thank you.

Regards,
Opubo

---