install missing package on the fly doesn't work anymore

install missing package on the fly doesn't work anymore

Žarko
for some reason i need to reinstallmiktex. in this i select install
missing package on the fly. Now I observe, that this with new
installation doesn't work anymore. if some package is missing, compiler
stop and give a message: "file not found"and I need to install it by
package manager.

if i change option for installation on the fly to "ask me first", the
same happen. I have 64-bit miktex, winedt 10.2 and recent upgrade of
windows 10.

i really miss his features, specially in testing different mwe on tex.se
:). is there a way to restore this features?

regards,    zarko

Re: install missing package on the fly doesn't work anymore

Aradenatorix Veckhôm Awecaelus
Silly question: have you made sure that your Internet connection works well?

The times that it happened this same that you described was for that.
It would be worth checking MikTeX's network configuration before
reinstalling anything.

Regards