Quantcast

chktex package missing `chktex.sty' file

chktex package missing `chktex.sty' file

Jerry
I used the package manager to install the "chktex" package; however,
when I try to use it, the following error message is displayed:

File `chktex.sty' not found.

I checked the packages files, and it is not present. Am I doing
something wrong or is there a problem with the way it was assembled?

Thanks!

--
Jerry

Re: chktex package missing `chktex.sty' file

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Sun, 20 Nov 2016 07:55:56 -0500 schrieb Jerry:

> I used the package manager to install the "chktex" package; however,
> when I try to use it, the following error message is displayed:
>
> File `chktex.sty' not found.
>
> I checked the packages files, and it is not present. Am I doing
> something wrong or is there a problem with the way it was assembled?

chktex is an application, not a sty. Run

chktex --help

on a command line to get some documentation.