are all repositories offline?

pranav pratap
Hi,
I just installed MikTex 2.9, but the package manager can't find any repositories. Are the repositories offline, or do you think that there is some problem with my installation?
ThanksĀ Pranav

Re: Are all repositories offline?

Qi Xu
Hi,

It seems that the repos still couldn't be connected until now (and they are
actually working), but the trick is that the package manager still works.
So a current solution (before the connection problem is fixed) would be
that you can just download those packages which are required in your .tex
document one-by-one in the MikTeX Package Manager. And it's super fast.

Btw, if that package is missing, you will receive an HTTP 404 error. But
usually you should not have any necessary package missing.

Hope it helps.

<first post here>

Re: are all repositories offline?

Mark Yagnatinsky