Zugriff verweigert

knurz
Dear all,
I freshly installed MiKTeX and TeXnicCenter.
When I try to compile a file in TeXnicCenter, I receive the error message "C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64\latex.exeDer Befehl konnte nicht ausgeführt werden: Zugriff verweigert".
When I open the DOS-window, go to C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64 and enter "latex.exe" I receive "Zugriff verweigert".
I made myself owner of C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9, following this manual:
https://www.drwindows.de/windows-anleitungen-faq/125-besitz-dateien-verzeichnissen-uebernehmen-berechtigungen-aendern.html
but that did not seem to help.
Can you offer me any help?
Thank you in advance!

Re: Zugriff verweigert

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Fri, 7 Jul 2017 07:50:41 +0200 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Dear all,
> I freshly installed MiKTeX and TeXnicCenter.
> When I try to compile a file in TeXnicCenter, I receive the error message "C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64\latex.exeDer Befehl konnte nicht ausgeführt werden: Zugriff verweigert".
> When I open the DOS-window, go to C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64 and enter "latex.exe" I receive "Zugriff verweigert".
> I made myself owner of C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9, following this manual:
> https://www.drwindows.de/windows-anleitungen-faq/125-besitz-dateien-verzeichnissen-uebernehmen-berechtigungen-aendern.html
> but that did not seem to help.

You shouldn't change access rights of such folders. This is not
needed to run a program.

You will have to find out what is denying you the access (virus
watcher, group policy ...). E.g. with some process monitor
https://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/sysinternals/processmonitor.aspx