Quantcast

Writing Problem

Rodrigo Rodrigues Sumar-2
Hi all,

I upgraded to the latest version of Miktex, so I can use the write18
command to execute makeindex in several indices.
However, each time the i run latex the files with the raw data of
indices are created again.
What causes makeindex to always find empty files.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Re: Writing Problem

Mark Yagnatinsky
I never used makeindex.  Perhaps someone here on the list knows more.
If not, I suggest asking on tex.stackexhange.com.
And be prepared to provide more info.  I don't think anyone could help
you given how little you've said so far.