Quantcast

Tutorial using pdfscreen for technical presentation

Tutorial using pdfscreen for technical presentation

Debabrata Midya
Dear miktex users,

Thanks in advance.

I have basic-miktex-2.7.3248 on Windows XP.

I am looking for some tutorial or examples of using pdfscreen package
for my technical presentation.

I have installed pdfscreen and all associated packages.

Once again, thank you very much for the time you have given.

Regards,

Deb

This email message, including any attached files, is confidential and
addressed.

The NSW Department of Commerce prohibits the right to publish,
copy, distribute or disclose any information contained in this email,
or its attachments, by any party other than the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and
delete it from your system.

No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding
agreement on behalf of the NSW Department of Commerce by email. The
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the Department,
except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be
the views of NSW Department of Commerce.

The NSW Department of Commerce accepts no liability for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this email and recommends that the
recipient check this email and any attached files for the presence of
viruses.

Re: Tutorial using pdfscreen for technical presentation

Martin Schröder
2009/2/3 Debabrata Midya <[hidden email]>:
> I am looking for some tutorial or examples of using pdfscreen package
> for my technical presentation.

use the beamer package instead.

Best
   Martin

Re: Tutorial using pdfscreen for technical presentation

andrea lamorgese
Deb:

have you tried googling pdfscreen? this http://amath.colorado.edu/documentation/LaTeX/prosper/0/pdfscreen_man.pdf looks like a starting-pack tutorial.

Anyway, isn't the beamer package a more widely used way of preparing technical presentations?

Best.

Andrea

________________________________
[...]

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Tutorial using pdfscreen for technical presentation

Agustín E. Bolzán-3
Dear Deb,

I have used pdfscreen, texpower and others in the past and I believe
that all of them are quite behind Beamer today. With Beamer you can
prepare something simple in few minutes or a more complicated
presentation after reading the manual. I think that your best choice
today is to install Beamer and check it. You will likely forget all
the other options in a minute. just my thoughts...

Best regards,

Agustin E. Bolzán