Quantcast

Server downtime 09/May - 10/May

Christian Schenk
Dear MiKTeX users,

the MiKTeX web server will be down (not be reachable) from 09/May/2016
18:00 UTC until 10/May/2016 09:00 UTC.

During this time, the following MiKTeX services will not be available:

   - the MiKTeX project page
   - automatic (on-the-fly) installation
   - package updates

Re: Server downtime 09/May - 10/May

Aradenatorix Veckhôm Awecaelus
Thanks for the warning Chris. I guess there will be maintenance or
something like that and I hope everything goes well.

Regards.

On 5/7/2016 11:36 PM, Aradenatorix Veckhôm Awecaelus wrote:
> Thanks for the warning Chris. I guess there will be maintenance or
> something like that and I hope everything goes well.

Thank you. The server moved (physically). Everything went well though it
took a bit longer than expected.