Re: error with the install for client with miktexsetup

Re: error with the install for client with miktexsetup

Christian Schenk
On 9/15/2016 3:32 PM, David Pailler wrote:

> [...]
>
> It seems to have a problem with \ and / don't you think?

No: in the Windows shell both are valid directory separators.

Are you using the latest version: 2.9.6073? This version of the setup
version fixes a similar issue.

Re: error with the install for client with miktexsetup

David Pailler
Hi,

Yes it is the good version and I have the same error on 32b or 64b version.

So for the moment , I am trying to use the portable edition on server
with a  package repository on it.

Regards.

Le 15/09/2016 à 21:41, Christian Schenk a écrit :

> On 9/15/2016 3:32 PM, David Pailler wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> It seems to have a problem with \ and / don't you think?
> No: in the Windows shell both are valid directory separators.
>
> Are you using the latest version: 2.9.6073? This version of the setup
> version fixes a similar issue.

David Pailler Professeur de Mathématiques Référent CoDSI Lycée Jules
ferry 75009 Paris