Re: [WinEdt] PDFTeXify doesn't work

Žarko
Jeff E. Lewis je 5.9.2016 ob 22:26 napisal:

> At 02:57 PM 9/5/2016, you wrote:
>> Hi,
>> today I observe after upgrade my WinEdt 9 with WinEdt 10.1
>> (instalation and integration of WinEdt settings into WinEdt 10.1 was
>> smooth), that in both version of WinEdt the use of PDFTeXif gives error:
>> pdflatex.exe -Entry Point Not Found
>> The procedure entry point
>> ?WideCharToUTF@Utils@Core@MikTeX@@SA?AV?$basic_strin
>> g@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?allocator@D@2@@std@@P
>> EB_W@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library
>> C:\user\Zarko\AppData\Roaming\MikTeX\2.0\mikex\bin\x64\
>> pdflatex.exe
>>
>> Using other LaTeX compilers as XeTeXy works as expected.
[...]
> I have reported this error
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/miktex/bugs/2518/
>
> The error seems to be related to the 64 bit version texify.exe and not
> related directly to winedt - (I am using version 1.414 but the same
> error appears with Winedt 8.0). On another machine the 32 bit version
> seems OK.

[...]

Dear professor,
thank you for information. I use recent version of 64-bit MikTeX on
Windows 10 OS.  Fortunately temporary I can stick with PdfLatex and
manually force all necessary compilation instead of PDFTeXify.

I hope, that this bug will be repaired in near feature. I cross post
this mail with MikTeX user list.

regards, Zarko