Quantcast

Re: Problem running Latex on FC4

Jay Tripathi
Please check whether you have installed teTeX on FC4. If, it is already install then check for path of pdflatex with:

kpsewhich pdflatex...

If pdflatex path is not shown on consol then set the path of pdflatex in our .bash_profile and refresh it with:

source .bash_profile

Hope this will help...

...Jay