Quantcast

Problem with Yap after last update

Giorgio Cervellati
I'm using Miktex on Windows XP x32 Media Centre Edition.
    Today (18 may 2016) I have updated packages and Yap (the current Yap
    version is 2.9.5900), but now Yap doesn't work anymore: if I try to
open a
    DVI file the Yap program close (see pic in attachment).

Someone could help me?
Is it a question of operating system?
Ing. *Giorgio Cervellati*
Via San Felice 37
40122 Bologna (BO)
Italy
Tel. mobile:  373 7001849
Tel. fisso:      051 5877709

Re: Problem with Yap after last update

Peter Slavov-2
На 18.5.2016 г. в 17:44, Giorgio Cervellati написа:

> I'm using Miktex on Windows XP x32 Media Centre Edition.
>      Today (18 may 2016) I have updated packages and Yap (the current Yap
>      version is 2.9.5900), but now Yap doesn't work anymore: if I try to
> open a
>      DVI file the Yap program close (see pic in attachment).
>
> Someone could help me?
> Is it a question of operating system?
> Ing. *Giorgio Cervellati*
> Via San Felice 37
> 40122 Bologna (BO)
> Italy
> Tel. mobile:  373 7001849
> Tel. fisso:      051 5877709

> apps on BYO-devices by containerizing them, leaving personal data untouched!

MikTeX 2.9 requires XP Service Pack 3. Check if you XP is SP3, and if it
isn't, try downloading SP3 update and apply it.