Problem with Yap after last update

Giorgio Cervellati
Hello everyone.

I'm using Miktex on Windows XP x32.
Today (17 may 2016) I have updated packages and Yap (the current Yap
version is 2.9.5900), but now Yap doesn't work anymore: if I try to open a
DVI file the Yap program silently close.

Someone could suggest me what to do?
Is there the possibility to reload the previous Yap version?

Thank you in advance

Giorgio

Ing. *Giorgio Cervellati*
Via San Felice 37
40122 Bologna (BO)
Italy
Tel. mobile:  373 7001849
Tel. fisso:      051 5877709

Re: Problem with Yap after last update

HASSAN Azzam
Hello
I think there are many bugs in the Last miktex
I already fond bug in dvips and others files.
I dont know Who can fixe theses bugs?
Le 17 mai 2016 17:31, "Giorgio Cervellati" <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hello everyone.
>
> I'm using Miktex on Windows XP x32.
> Today (17 may 2016) I have updated packages and Yap (the current Yap
> version is 2.9.5900), but now Yap doesn't work anymore: if I try to open a
> DVI file the Yap program silently close.
>
> Someone could suggest me what to do?
> Is there the possibility to reload the previous Yap version?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Giorgio
>

> Ing. *Giorgio Cervellati*
> Via San Felice 37
> 40122 Bologna (BO)
> Italy
> Tel. mobile:  373 7001849
> Tel. fisso:      051 5877709

Re: Problem with Yap after last update

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Tue, 17 May 2016 19:50:58 +0200 schrieb HASSAN Azzam:

> I already fond bug in dvips and others files.
> I dont know Who can fixe theses bugs?

If will be difficult if you don't give more information. I already
told you this
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/309737/bug-with-dvips-pagination-is-lost.