Problem with YAP after last update

Giorgio Cervellati
Hello,

after last update I can't work anymore with Miktex, because now yap can't
open file DVI.
I have made a file trace with DebugView.
How can I post this file? I'm new in this list.
Is there a way to show the file to Christian Schenk?

Thank you in advance

Ing. *Giorgio Cervellati*
Via San Felice 37
40122 Bologna (BO)