Planthybusiness- A Pitch Deck and Business Plan Consulting firm

Planthybusiness- A Pitch Deck and Business Plan Consulting firm

planthybusiness
PlanThyBusiness.com is a start-up business consulting firm. We help startups become investor ready by preparing world class business plan, pitch deck and financial model for them. We also connect them to sources of investment. So far, we have delivered 70+ projects across industry (Travel, Healthcare, Fitness, Grocery, Retail, Fashion, Consulting and Online Jewellery to name a few) and across geography (USA, UK, Australia, Middle East, Africa & India). We also have tie-up with Investment Bankers in Singapore, India and US who outsource part of their work to us. Get custom b-plan for you written by top notch business plan consultant. Make a killer first impression using our graphically designed pitch deck tailor made for you.

Along with helping startups with investments PlanThyBusiness.com helps them create top notch business plans and startup investor presentation too.

http://www.bigbubblers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4259#4259