Quantcast

PDFLaTeX and reflow

Stephan Boehme
PDFLaTeX and reflow

Hi there,

with PDFLaTeX I generated a pdf document.Viewing it on my PDA it is not possible to activate a reflow to adjust the document (or the text) to the display width.

Are there any switches for PDFLaTeX to produce a tagged PDF?

Regards
Stephan

Re: PDFLaTeX and reflow

Hans F. Nordhaug
* Stephan Boehme <[hidden email]> [2005-09-22]:
> Hi there,
>
> with PDFLaTeX I generated a pdf document.Viewing it on my PDA it is
> not possible to activate a reflow to adjust the document (or the
> text) to the display width.  Are there any switches for PDFLaTeX to
> produce a tagged PDF?

I haven't heard of such a feature, but that doesn't mean it doesn't
exist. However, since this isn't MiKTeX specific, I think you should
ask on comp.text.tex in stead
    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.tex>
That's the ultimate source...

Regards,
Hans

RE: PDFLaTeX and reflow

Tim Arnold
Or even better, the pdftex mailing list:

        http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/pdftex

--Tim Arnold