Quantcast

No mirror list for installation

berdore
Hello everyone.

I cannot get a list of mirrors for a complete Miktex install or for package downloads. I have tried both the basic and the net installer and both are not able to retrieve a mirror list.

My internet connection is working fine and I'm not behind a firewall. The installation wizard briefly displays "Connecting..." and then nothing appears.

If it helps in any way: I need a complete install to generate PDF files using Knitr in RStudio.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Bernardo Doré

Re: No mirror list for installation

Christian Schenk
On 5/16/2016 4:28 PM, berdore wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I cannot get a list of mirrors for a complete Miktex install or for package
> downloads. I have tried both the basic and the net installer and both are
> not able to retrieve a mirror list.

This is a temporary issue. Please try again tomorrow.

Re: No mirror list for installation

berdore
Thank you. It works now.

Bernardo Doré