*.NLO File Not Generated

Roth Family
Hi -
Just installed MikTex 2.9 on a new Windows 10 Laptop.
Have a file with nomenclature terms included that follow the basic format of:
\nomenclature[gr]{$\alpha$}{Volume fraction}
I have it set up to sort the terms based on prefix (to get greek letters and english letters separated). The following is in my input file before the start of the actual document:
\usepackage[noprefix]{nomencl} %nomenclature package - set up for sorting\RequirePackage{ifthen}\renewcommand{\nomgroup}[1]{%   \ifthenelse{\equal{#1}{R}}{\item[\textbf{English}]}{%   \ifthenelse{\equal{#1}{G}}{\item[\textbf{Greek}]}{}{%   \ifthenelse{\equal{#1}{S}}{\item[\textbf{Subscripts}]}{}{%   \ifthenelse{\equal{#1}{T}}{\item[\textbf{Superscripts}]}{}}}}}\makenomenclature
At the end of the document, after the conclusion and all the document text, I have:
\printnomenclature
\end{document}
The problem that I am having is that when I compile the document, I do not get a *.nlo file like I expect. I know that once I compile the document, I have to run makeindex on the *.nlo file to make a *.nls file, but no *.nlo file is generated.
I have run this exact same file on a different computer running MikTex, and it generates the *.nlo file. That is inconvenient, and I would like to get my Windows 10 machine working with this.
Anyone know what is going on? Did I miss a setting or something?
Thanks!
Glenn