Miktex silent uninstall without any interactions

Miktex silent uninstall without any interactions

Osdoba, Sascha
Dear all,

we deploy Miktex to a few computers (~200) via software deployment but i dont get it done to uninstall Miktex silently without any user interaction.

I am using "uninstall_admin.exe" but it always shows the wizard and asks for remove. I checked some documentation and tried "-unattended" and some more
but I wasn't successful at all.

Is there any solution?

Regards,

Sascha