Quantcast

MikTeX list question

Thompson,Paul-2
I wonder if there is a configuration for the miktex list. I find that I post to the list, and do not get a copy of my own post for several days at which time all posts come in a big batch. Can I modify that behavior?

Paul A. Thompson

privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.