MikTeX - a DVIPS ver.5.996 problem

Peter Slavov-2
DVIPS ver. 5.996 does not produce right paper format!

It seems to me the problem is in the program, not in the config.ps

Also this version is not sensitive to option
-t a4, -t letter ,  -t b5
in the contrast to  v.5. 995 where the output is correct.

Thanks for attention

Re: MikTeX - a DVIPS ver.5.996 problem

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Wed, 18 May 2016 13:14:24 +0300 schrieb Peter Slavov:

> DVIPS ver. 5.996 does not produce right paper format!
>
> It seems to me the problem is in the program, not in the config.ps
>
> Also this version is not sensitive to option
> -t a4, -t letter ,  -t b5
> in the contrast to  v.5. 995 where the output is correct.

Yes there seems to be something wrong. I made a bug report.