Quantcast

MiKTeX Update not working

H. Tofaili
Hello, I installed MiKTeX today then went to update it as recommended, but
an error occurred, the log file is attached to the mail.

Best regards.

updatelog.txt (7K) Download Attachment

Re: MiKTeX Update not working

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Sun, 26 Feb 2017 17:48:14 +0200 schrieb H. Tofaili:

> Hello, I installed MiKTeX today then went to update it as recommended, but
> an error occurred, the log file is attached to the mail.

On tex.stackexchange you were told to try out an update with the
update manager (admin). Did you do this?