Locating and moving previously installed libraries and rebinding to new installation of miktex

Locating and moving previously installed libraries and rebinding to new installation of miktex

Skyler Saleebyan
I am reinstalling miktex since upgrading my system and I want to find my
installed add-ons, relocate them to a folder on my storage drive, then bind
that to a clean installation of miktex. How should i go about doing that?

Thanks,
Skyler