Load Spanish Dictionary

Alfonso Chang
Dear Sirs

I just installed MiKTeX 2.9 on WinEdt 10 and replaced the english
dictionary for the spanish one on the next root:

C:\Program Files\WinEdt Team\WinEdt 10\Dict

Dictionary works but then it shows the following warning message:

<<Error Saving Dictionary "C:\Program Files\WinEdt Team\WinEdt
10\Dict\Es.dic" >>

Pls, if there someone that could help me.

Thanks a lot.

*Alfonso Chang*

Re: Load Spanish Dictionary

Ignasi-2
You should ask in winedt list. Your problem is not related with miktex
but with the editor you use.

Ignasi

El 05/07/2017 a les 8:19, Alfonso Chang ha escrit:

> Dear Sirs
>
> I just installed MiKTeX 2.9 on WinEdt 10 and replaced the english
> dictionary for the spanish one on the next root:
>
> C:\Program Files\WinEdt Team\WinEdt 10\Dict
>
> Dictionary works but then it shows the following warning message:
>
> <<Error Saving Dictionary "C:\Program Files\WinEdt Team\WinEdt
> 10\Dict\Es.dic" >>
>
> Pls, if there someone that could help me.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>

> *Alfonso Chang*

---
Aquest correu electr├▓nic s'ha verificat mitjan├žant l'Avast antivirus.