Quantcast

Installing a non-MikTeX Package with MikTeX utilities

Installing a non-MikTeX Package with MikTeX utilities

graphicsRat
Hi (newbie here) -

I have this non-MikTex package (FoilsTeX) that I'm trying to install and
I'm having a hard time at it. I was wondering if there are MikTeX
utilities that can help me out.

Thanks

- Olumide

Re: Installing a non-MikTeX Package with MikTeX utilities

Hans F. Nordhaug
* Olumide <[hidden email]> [2005-09-15]:
> Hi (newbie here) -
>
> I have this non-MikTex package (FoilsTeX) that I'm trying to install and
> I'm having a hard time at it. I was wondering if there are MikTeX
> utilities that can help me out.

This is a FAQ. Read:
<http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=instpackages>
<http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=wherefiles>
In your case just put all generated files into
localtexmf\tex\latex\foiltex

Then refresh the filename database.

Regards,
Hans

PS! Don't ask your questions both here and at comp.text.tex.
    Then you'll get duplicate answers and basically wasting the time
    of people helping you.