Help: Troubles with gsview

HASSAN Azzam
Hello All
I update my miktex recently
I use the scheme : latex ->dvi -> dvips -> Gsview
But after this update the pagination of the document (.ps) viewed with
gsview disappear
Any Help

--

*Azzam HASSAN*
*Professeur de Mathématiques et Informatique*

Re: Help: Troubles with gsview

Vladimir Yumashev

Try  the use of ps -> pdf converter like ps2pdf or similar that may be found in the Internet.
I use  the converter included in WinEdt 5.4