Quantcast

Delay in my emails to this list

Thompson,Paul-2
Is there some reason why many of my emails appear to show up after 2 days, rather than in a more timely manner? I posted 2 items on Tues 5/31, which appeared as part of the email list in my inbox this morning (6/2). Such delays make email communications somewhat confusing.

Paul A. Thompson
privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.

Re: Delay in my emails to this list

Vladimir Malkin
Paul, I got your 2 messages of May 31 timely, and these helped to locate
and resolve the problem. Thank you for quick response. Don't worry and be
happy. -VM