Could not start Default Compiler: PdfLaTeX

Could not start Default Compiler: PdfLaTeX

Francesco Lohengrin Romeo
Hi,

I've been using TeXstudio without any problems for a while. Now, whenever I
try to compile some documents I get this error:

"Could not start Default Compiler:PdfLaTeX:
pdflatex.exe -synctex=1 -interaction=nonstopmeode "Name_Document".tex

And the message I get is:

"Sorry, but pdflatex.exe did not succeed. You may want to visit the
MiKTeX project page, if you need help.
Process exited with error(s)"

Also, if I click on Help-->Check LaTeX Installation I get:

"Could not start :: pdflatex -version"

I've also tried to download again the last version of TeXStudio, but
nothing changed. My test code is:

\documentclass[12pt, a4paper]{article} \usepackage[italian]{babel}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc} \usepackage{amsmath}
\title{\textbf{Titolo}} \author{Autori} \date{\today}
\begin{document} \maketitle \clearpage
Questo รจ il mio primo documento in \LaTeX. \end{document}