Concrete fonts

Alexander Berdnikov (SPb)
I found that the Concrete text fonts are no more in the list of the packages available in MiKTeX. (Auto installation tries to find on some repository it but fails.) What should I do to install it manually?

Regards,
Alexander

Re: Concrete fonts

Schwaiger
On 18.01.2017 14:28, Alexander Berdnikov (SPb) wrote:

> I found that the Concrete text fonts are no more in the list of the packages available in MiKTeX. (Auto installation tries to find on some repository it but fails.) What should I do to install it manually?
>
> Regards,
> Alexander

I had the same experience some 5, 6 weeks ago.
I got  the zipped folder concrete.zip
from
https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/concrete/

Then I copied the contents of mf subfolder, containing the files cccsc10.mf, ...
to a subfolder concrete of (in my case)

C:\Users\Jens\AppData\Local\MiKTeX\2.9\fonts\

After that I refreshed the database, then it worked.
(The tfm-files either exist or they are not needed)

Maybe this is not a good way to overcome the difficulties, but it helped (in
my case)

Jens

--
Jens Schwaiger
Institut fuer Mathematik und Wiss. Rechnen

Re: Concrete fonts

Alexander Berdnikov (SPb)
Thank you! It helps.

Regards,