Betatesting NEXT

Dr. Dietrich Grau
Dear MiKTeX-Users,

in LuaTeX 0.95 there is again a bug in math-italic-corrections. Try for
instance $ \hat T(t)$  (the same for P,F etc. and for tilde instead of hat).
I do not know how to make a bug report. Can someone help?

Regards Dietrich

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Markus Klyver
Here: http://tracker.luatex.org/my_view_page.php
Regards,Markus Klyver

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:06:11 +0200
> Subject: [MiKTeX] Betatesting NEXT
>
> Dear MiKTeX-Users,
>

> in LuaTeX 0.95 there is again a bug in math-italic-corrections. Try for
> instance $ \hat T(t)$  (the same for P,F etc. and for tilde instead of hat).
> I do not know how to make a bug report. Can someone help?
>

> Regards Dietrich

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:44:27 +0200 schrieb Markus Klyver:

> Here: http://tracker.luatex.org/my_view_page.php
> Regards,Markus Klyver

Depends on the bug. But as Dietrich didn't bother to show a minimal
document it is quite unclear if the problem is with luatex,
luaotfload, unicode-math or some special font.

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Dr. Dietrich Grau
Hallo Ulrike,

thank you for helping a non-texpert again!

Since I wrote "Betatesting NEXT" and was speaking of a bug in LuaTeX 0.95 it
seems to me that it was quite clear that I use LuaTeX 0.95.0, MiKTeX 2.9
NEXT and the packages therein, that is:

LuaTex beta-0.95.0 (MiKTeX 2.9 NEXT 64-bit)
luatex85 v1.0
luaotfload v2.6
amsmath v2.15b
unicode-math v0.8c

and since I did not say anything about the otf-font: default-font Latin
Modern Math

Example (the same with F, P, V etc. instead of T):

\RequirePackage{luatex85}
\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{unicode-math}

\begin{document}
\begin{equation*}
  \hat T(t),\quad \tilde T(t)
\end{equation*}
\end{document}

Regards Dietrich

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Wed, 20 Apr 2016 21:54:35 +0200 schrieb Dr. Dietrich Grau:

> Hallo Ulrike,
>
> thank you for helping a non-texpert again!
>
> Since I wrote "Betatesting NEXT" and was speaking of a bug in LuaTeX 0.95 it
> seems to me that it was quite clear that I use LuaTeX 0.95.0, MiKTeX 2.9
> NEXT and the packages therein, that is:

I'm beta testing texlive 2016 and had at least already three luatex
update. Also math in luatex can be done with legacy math and with
unicode-math which makes quite a difference.

Beside this: Even if the example document is obvious: By providing
it anyway you make it easier for other to run a fast (and
comparable) test.

I can reproduce the problem also in context and wrote a question on
the luatex list.

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Dr. Dietrich Grau

Ulrike, I understand... Next time I shall make it better. Thank you for your
professional help and the perfect report to the luatex list!

Dietrich

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Ulrike Fischer-2
Am Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:12:39 +0200 schrieb Dr. Dietrich Grau:

> Ulrike, I understand... Next time I shall make it better. Thank you for your
> professional help and the perfect report to the luatex list!

The issue will be (hopefully) be repaired in the next luatex
version.

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Aleks Kleyn
I decided to install testing version of MiKTeX to see how it works. When TeXworks shows Pdf file, I put attention that left and right key do not work. In previous version I used them to move to next or previous page.

Also I have question. When I preview Pdf file, is it possible to see title of Pdf file in taskbar, but not name of the file.

Aleks Kleyn

 <http://alekskleyn.dyndns-home.com:4080/> http://alekskleyn.dyndns-home.com:4080/
 <http://sites.google.com/site/alekskleyn/> http://sites.google.com/site/AleksKleyn/
 <http://arxiv.org/a/kleyn_a_1> http://arxiv.org/a/kleyn_a_1
 <http://AleksKleyn.blogspot.com/> http://AleksKleyn.blogspot.com/
 <http://kleynaleks.blogspot.com/> http://KleynAleks.blogspot.com/

Derivative in Banach algebra
∂x x2=1⊗ x+x⊗1
∂x x2◦dx=dx x+x dx

Betatesting NEXT

Aleks Kleyn
I have one idea that maybe useful in future. When I want to do update, update advisor looks what software I have on my PC and compares this software with version on server. Then I need to check what I want to update. Sometimes I can check only few options because they are important for proper update of other positions. Here we can do small change. Since application knows what should be updated, you can add button back on the last screen, so advisor will not request server again to verify what should be updated.

Aleks Kleyn

 <http://alekskleyn.dyndns-home.com:4080/> http://alekskleyn.dyndns-home.com:4080/
 <http://sites.google.com/site/alekskleyn/> http://sites.google.com/site/AleksKleyn/
 <http://arxiv.org/a/kleyn_a_1> http://arxiv.org/a/kleyn_a_1
 <http://AleksKleyn.blogspot.com/> http://AleksKleyn.blogspot.com/
 <http://kleynaleks.blogspot.com/> http://KleynAleks.blogspot.com/

Derivative in Banach algebra
∂x x2=1⊗ x+x⊗1
∂x x2◦dx=dx x+x dx

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Aleks Kleyn
After today update (beta version) I got error with following log

Creating the latex format file...
Running miktex-pdftex.exe...
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.17 (MiKTeX 2.9 NEXT) (INITEX)
entering extended mode
("C:/Program Files (x86)/MiKTeX 2.9/tex/latex/00miktex/latex.ini"
(C:\Users\Sasha\AppData\Roaming\MiKTeX\2.9\tex\generic\config\pdftexconfig.tex)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\latex.ltx"
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\texsys.cfg")
./texsys.aux found

\@currdir set to: ./.

Assuming \openin and \input
have the same search path.

Defining UNIX/DOS style filename parser.

catcodes, registers, compatibility for TeX 2,  parameters,
LaTeX2e <2016/03/31>
hacks, control, par, spacing, files, font encodings, lengths,
====================================

Local config file fonttext.cfg used

====================================
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\fonttext.cfg"
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\fonttext.ltx"
=== Don't modify this file, use a .cfg file instead ===

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\omlenc.def")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\t1enc.def")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\ot1enc.def")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\omsenc.def")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\t1cmr.fd")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\ot1cmr.fd")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\ot1cmss.fd")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\ot1cmtt.fd")))
====================================

Local config file fontmath.cfg used

====================================
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\fontmath.cfg"
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\fontmath.ltx"
=== Don't modify this file, use a .cfg file instead ===

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\omlcmm.fd")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\omscmsy.fd")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\omxcmex.fd")
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\ucmr.fd")))
====================================

Local config file preload.cfg used

=====================================
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\preload.cfg"
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\latex\base\preload.ltx")) page nos.,
x-ref, environments, center, verbatim, math definitions, boxes, title,
sectioning, contents, floats, footnotes, index, bibliography, output,
starting package maintenance...
installation directory: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9"
package repository: http://ctan.sharelatex.com/tex-archive/systems/win32/miktex/tm/packages/
lightweight database digest: da7f07c6389f17bf41dd884086ddc06b
going to download 41557 bytes
going to install 43 file(s) (1 package(s))
downloading http://ctan.sharelatex.com/tex-archive/systems/win32/miktex/tm/packages/cslatex.tar.lzma...
41557 bytes, 135.28 KB/Sec
extracting files from cslatex.tar.lzma...

Local configuration file hyphen.cfg used
("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\cslatex\base\hyphen.cfg"

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyphen\hyphen.tex")

! LaTeX Error: Encoding scheme `IL2' unknown.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.131 ...                        \@requesthyphens}
                                                  %
No pages of output.
Transcript written on latex.log.

Sorry, but miktex-makefmt did not succeed for the following reason:

  miktex-pdftex.exe failed on latex.ini.

The log file hopefully contains the information to get MiKTeX going again:

  C:/Users/Sasha/AppData/Local/MiKTeX/2.9/miktex/log/miktex-makefmt.log

You may want to visit the MiKTeX project page, if you need help.

Sorry, but "MiKTeX Configuration Utility" did not succeed.

The log file hopefully contains the information to get MiKTeX going again:

  C:/Users/Sasha/AppData/Local/MiKTeX/2.9/miktex/log/initexmf.log

You may want to visit the MiKTeX project page, if you need help.

Aleks Kleyn

 <http://alekskleyn.dyndns-home.com:4080/> http://alekskleyn.dyndns-home.com:4080/
 <http://sites.google.com/site/alekskleyn/> http://sites.google.com/site/AleksKleyn/
 <http://arxiv.org/a/kleyn_a_1> http://arxiv.org/a/kleyn_a_1
 <http://AleksKleyn.blogspot.com/> http://AleksKleyn.blogspot.com/
 <http://kleynaleks.blogspot.com/> http://KleynAleks.blogspot.com/

Derivative in Banach algebra
∂x x2=1⊗ x+x⊗1
∂x x2◦dx=dx x+x dx

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Aleks Kleyn
I have reported today a bug during setup with log file from "setting". When I tried to compile, prflatex reported me that it cannot find babel package. I returned to setting, unstalled and installed Babel. After this format files was made smooth and I compiled pdflatex without errors related to setup

Am Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:16:31 -0400 schrieb Aleks Kleyn:

> ("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\cslatex\base\hyphen.cfg"

That's the wrong hyphen.cfg.  The easiest is to deinstall cslatex so
that it doesn't get into the way.

Betatesting NEXT

Aleks Kleyn
I do not know what particular record in the log you need, but after previous update of MiKTeX I received few errors in update format. I copy one of the logs.

Running miktex-pdftex.exe...
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.17 (MiKTeX 2.9 NEXT) (INITEX)

entering extended mode

("C:/Program Files (x86)/MiKTeX 2.9/tex/plain/config/etex.ini"

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\plain\base\etex.src"

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\plain\base\plain.tex"

Preloading the plain format: codes, registers, parameters, fonts, more fonts,

macros, math definitions, output routines, hyphenation

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyphen\hyphen.tex"

[skipping from \patterns to end-of-file...]))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\plain\base\etexdefs.lib"

Skipping module "grouptypes"; Loading module "interactionmodes";

Skipping module "nodetypes"; Skipping module "iftypes";)

(C:\ProgramData\MiKTeX\2.9\tex\generic\config\language.def

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyphen\hyphen.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-af.

tex" EC Afrikaans hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-af.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-grc

.tex" Hyphenation patterns for Ancient Greek

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\elhyphen\grahyph5.tex"

Hyphenation patterns for Ancient Greek))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyphen\zerohyph.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-hy.

tex" No Armenian hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-as.

tex" No Assamese hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-eu.

tex" EC Basque hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-eu.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-bn.

tex" No Bengali hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-nb.

tex" EC Norwegian Bokmal hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-nb.

tex"

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-no.

tex")))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-bg.

tex" T2A Bulgarian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-t2a.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-bg.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-ca.

tex" EC Catalan hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-ca.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-la-

x-classic.tex" ASCII Classical Latin hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-la-

x-classic.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-cop

.tex" Coptic hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex-8bit\cop

thyph.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-hr.

tex" EC Croatian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-hr.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-cs.

tex" EC Czech hyphenation patterns (Pavel Sevecek, v3, 1995)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-cs.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-da.

tex" EC Danish hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-da.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-nl.

tex" EC Dutch hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-nl.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-eo.

tex" IL3 Esperanto hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-il3.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-eo.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-et.

tex" EC Estonian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-et.

tex")) ("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyphen\zerohyph.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-fi.

tex" EC Finnish hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-fi.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-fr.

tex" EC French hyphenation patterns (V2.12, 2002/12/11)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-fr.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-gl.

tex" EC Galician hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-gl.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-ka.

tex" T8M Georgian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-t8m.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-ka.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-de-

1901.tex" EC German hyphenation patterns (traditional orthography)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyphen\dehypht.tex"

German Traditional Hyphenation Patterns `dehypht' Version 3.2a <1999/03/03>

(Formerly known under the name `ghyph31' and `ghyphen'.)))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\dehyph-exptl\dehypht-x-2014-05-

21.tex" dehyph-exptl: using an 8-bit TeX engine.

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\dehyph-exptl\dehypht-x-2014-05-

21.pat"

German Hyphenation Patterns (Traditional Orthography) `dehypht-x' 2014-05-21 (W

L)))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-el-

polyton.tex" Hyphenation patterns for multi-accent (polytonic) Modern Greek

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\elhyphen\grphyph5.tex"

Hyphenation patterns for multi-accent (polytonic) Modern Greek))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-gu.

tex" No Gujarati hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-hi.

tex" No Hindi hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-hu.

tex" EC Hungarian hyphenation patterns (v20110815)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-hu.

tex" Huhyphn - hungarian hyphenation patterns v20110815))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-is.

tex" EC Icelandic hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-is.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-id.

tex" ASCII Indonesian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-id.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-ia.

tex" ASCII Hyphenation patterns for Interlingua

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-ia.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-ga.

tex" EC Irish hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-ga.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-it.

tex" ASCII Italian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-it.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-kn.

tex" No Kannada hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-kmr

.tex" EC Kurmanji hyphenation patterns (v. 1.0 2009/06/29 JKn and MSh)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-kmr

.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-la.

tex" EC Latin hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-la.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-lv.

tex" L7X Latvian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-l7x.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-lv.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-lt.

tex" L7X Lithuanian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-l7x.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-lt.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-ml.

tex" No Malayalam hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-mr.

tex" No Marathi hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-mn-

cyrl.tex" T2A (New) Mongolian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-t2a.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-mn-

cyrl.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-mn-

cyrl-x-lmc.tex" LMC Mongolian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-lmc.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-mn-

cyrl-x-lmc.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-el-

monoton.tex" Hyphenation patterns for uni-accent (monotonic) Modern Greek

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\elhyphen\grmhyph5.tex"

Hyphenation patterns for uni-accent (monotonic) Modern Greek))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-de-

1996.tex" EC German hyphenation patterns (reformed orthography)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyphen\dehyphn.tex"

New German Hyphenation Patterns `dehyphn' Rev.31 <2001-05-07> (WaS)))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\dehyph-exptl\dehyphn-x-2014-05-

21.tex" dehyph-exptl: using an 8-bit TeX engine.

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\dehyph-exptl\dehyphn-x-2014-05-

21.pat"

German Hyphenation Patterns (Reformed Orthography, 2006) `dehyphn-x' 2014-05-21

 (WL)))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-nn.

tex" EC Norwegian Nynorsk hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-nn.

tex"

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-no.

tex")))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-or.

tex" No Oriya hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-pa.

tex" No Panjabi hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-pms

.tex" ASCII Piedmontese hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-pms

.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-zh-

latn-pinyin.tex"

EC Hyphenation patterns for unaccented pinyin syllables (CJK 4.8.0)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-zh-

latn-pinyin.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-pl.

tex" QX Polish hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-qx.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-pl.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-pt.

tex" EC Portuguese hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-pt.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-ro.

tex" EC Romanian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-ro.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-rm.

tex" ASCII Romansh hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-rm.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-ru.

tex" T2A Russian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ruhyphen\ruhyphen.tex"

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ruhyphen\catkoi.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ruhyphen\koi2t2a.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ruhyphen\ruhyphal.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ruhyphen\cyryoal.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ruhyphen\hypht2.tex")))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-sa.

tex"

No Sanskrit hyphenation patterns (v0.6, 2011/09/14) - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-sr-

latn.tex" EC Serbian hyphenation patterns in Latin script

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-sh-

latn.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-sr-

cyrl.tex" T2A Serbian hyphenation patterns in Cyrillic script

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-t2a.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-sh-

cyrl.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-sk.

tex" EC Slovak hyphenation patterns (Jana Chlebikova, 1992)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-sk.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-sl.

tex" EC Slovenian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-sl.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-es.

tex" EC Spanish hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-es.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-sv.

tex" EC Swedish hyphenation patterns (Jan Michael Rynning, 1994-03-03)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-sv.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-de-

ch-1901.tex" EC Swiss-German hyphenation patterns (traditional orthography)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-de-

ch-1901.tex"

Swiss-German Hyphenation Patterns (Traditional Orthography) `dehyphts-x' 2014-0

5-21 (WL)))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-ta.

tex" No Tamil hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-te.

tex" No Telugu hyphenation patterns - only for Unicode engines)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-th.

tex" LTH Thai hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-lth.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-th.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-tr.

tex" EC Turkish hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-tr.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-tk.

tex" EC Turkmen hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-tk.

tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-en-

gb.tex" ASCII Hyphenation patterns for British English

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-en-

gb.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-uk.

tex" T2A Ukrainian hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ukrhyph\ukrhyph.tex"

Ukrainian hyphenation patterns in t2a encoding

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ukrhyph\catlcy.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ukrhyph\lcy2t2a.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ukrhyph\ukrhypmp.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\ruhyphen\hypht2.tex")))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-hsb

.tex" EC Upper Sorbian hyphenation patterns (E. Werner)

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-hsb

.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-en-

us.tex" ASCII Hyphenation patterns for American English

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-en-

us.tex"))

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\loadhyph\loadhyph-cy.

tex" EC Welsh hyphenation patterns

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\conversions\conv-utf8

-ec.tex")

("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\tex\generic\hyph-utf8\patterns\tex\hyph-cy.

tex"))) Augmenting the Plain TeX definitions: \tracingall;

Adding new e-TeX definitions: \eTeX, \loggingall, \tracingnone,

register allocation; extended register allocation;

Recycling: \addlanguage, \@nswer (not defined), \@sk, \b@dresponsetrue,

\b@dresponsefalse, \ch@ckforyn, \mayber@cycle, \et@xabort, \et@xbuf,

\et@xfmtsrc, \et@xfilehdr, \et@xinf, \et@xpatterns, \l@ngdefnfile, \n@xt,

\p@rse (not defined), \pr@mpt (not defined), \pr@mptloop (not defined),

\forcer@cycle, \usef@llback, \usef@llbacktrue, \usef@llbackfalse,

Retaining: \et@xerr, \et@xinput, \et@xlibhdr, \et@xmsg, \et@xtoks, \et@xwarn,

\et@xl@@d, \et@xl@ad, \et@xload, \et@xlang, \et@xhash, \eTeX, \etexhdrchk,

\etexstatus, \module, \uselanguage, \r@tain, \r@cycle,) )

Beginning to dump on file etex.fmt

 (preloaded format=etex 2016.5.2)

4871 strings of total length 88646

12825 memory locations dumped; current usage is 203&9720

1611 multiletter control sequences

\font\nullfont=nullfont

\font\tenrm=cmr10

\font\preloaded=cmr9

\font\preloaded=cmr8

\font\sevenrm=cmr7

\font\preloaded=cmr6

\font\fiverm=cmr5

\font\teni=cmmi10

\font\preloaded=cmmi9

\font\preloaded=cmmi8

\font\seveni=cmmi7

\font\preloaded=cmmi6

\font\fivei=cmmi5

\font\tensy=cmsy10

\font\preloaded=cmsy9

\font\preloaded=cmsy8

\font\sevensy=cmsy7

\font\preloaded=cmsy6

\font\fivesy=cmsy5

\font\tenex=cmex10

\font\preloaded=cmss10

\font\preloaded=cmssq8

\font\preloaded=cmssi10

\font\preloaded=cmssqi8

\font\tenbf=cmbx10

\font\preloaded=cmbx9

\font\preloaded=cmbx8

\font\sevenbf=cmbx7

\font\preloaded=cmbx6

\font\fivebf=cmbx5

\font\tentt=cmtt10

\font\preloaded=cmtt9

\font\preloaded=cmtt8

\font\preloaded=cmsltt10

\font\tensl=cmsl10

\font\preloaded=cmsl9

\font\preloaded=cmsl8

\font\tenit=cmti10

\font\preloaded=cmti9

\font\preloaded=cmti8

\font\preloaded=cmti7

\font\preloaded=cmu10

\font\preloaded=cmmib10

\font\preloaded=cmbsy10

\font\preloaded=cmcsc10

\font\preloaded=cmssbx10

\font\preloaded=cmdunh10

\font\preloaded=cmr7 at 14.51799pt

\font\preloaded=cmtt10 at 14.4pt

\font\preloaded=cmssbx10 at 14.4pt

\font\preloaded=manfnt

14787 words of font info for 50 preloaded fonts

1141 hyphenation exceptions

Hyphenation trie of length 331115 has 8077 ops out of 35111

  143 for language 74

  377 for language 73

  110 for language 72

  138 for language 71

  224 for language 70

  7 for language 69

  12 for language 68

  52 for language 67

  389 for language 64

  127 for language 63

  183 for language 62

  71 for language 61

  248 for language 60

  62 for language 59

  66 for language 58

  119 for language 56

  43 for language 55

  58 for language 54

  7 for language 53

  194 for language 52

  2 for language 51

  37 for language 50

  852 for language 47

  409 for language 46

  235 for language 45

  18 for language 44

  21 for language 43

  38 for language 42

  77 for language 39

  58 for language 38

  25 for language 37

  27 for language 36

  37 for language 34

  229 for language 33

  38 for language 32

  21 for language 31

  147 for language 30

  185 for language 29

  50 for language 26

  411 for language 25

  207 for language 24

  39 for language 23

  76 for language 22

  88 for language 21

  31 for language 20

  113 for language 18

  145 for language 17

  265 for language 16

  60 for language 15

  63 for language 14

  19 for language 13

  14 for language 12

  105 for language 11

  21 for language 10

  12 for language 9

  852 for language 8

  5 for language 6

  97 for language 2

  137 for language 1

  181 for language 0

0 words of pdfTeX memory

0 indirect objects

No pages of output.

Transcript written on etex.log.

Sorry, but makefmt did not succeed.

Am Mon, 02 May 2016 12:45:25 -0400 schrieb Aleks Kleyn:

> Sorry, but makefmt did not succeed.

This should be fixed with the next update:

https://sourceforge.net/p/miktex/bugs/2460/

Re: Betatesting NEXT

Aleks Kleyn
I met new problem in new version of TeXworks. I use external links in Pdf file to open referred document in place where there is theorem which I use in proof. However in new version of TeXworks external links do not work.

Aleks Kleyn