Best MikTeX for XP?

Jovan Trujillo
Hi,
The latest version of MikTeX won't install on my Windows XP 32-bit laptop.
This includes the portable version. What is the best version of MikTeX for
XP?

Thanks,
Jovan

Re: Best MikTeX for XP?

Thompson,Paul-2
Why not upgrade to Win 10? Then you would not have a problem. It's a free upgrade...

Re: Best MikTeX for XP?

Mark Yagnatinsky
It's only a free upgrade for Win7 and newer

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Thompson,Paul <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Why not upgrade to Win 10? Then you would not have a problem. It's a free
> upgrade...

All the more reason to get off XP.