Babel French and Natbib

SAULEAU Erik-André
Babel French and Natbib

Dear list,

i have a problem with combining Natbib and Babel:

-A text in french, using \usepackage[french]{babel}
-Some references using \usepackage[square,comma,numbers]{natbib}

But for these references i have to respect the English settings and notably no space before ":" unlike french. My references look like "blablabla. 10 :200-202, 1996" instead of "blablabla. 10:200-202, 1996".

Is there a solution??? Thanks in advance, erik.

Afin d'eviter toute propagation de virus informatique, et en complement
des dispositifs en place, ce message (et ses pieces jointes s'il y en a)
a ete automatiquement analyse par un antivirus de messagerie.

Re: Babel French and Natbib

Corentin Fontaine
I suggest to check your \bibliographystyle that normaly precede the babel package when formatting the reference section.
A very good one is the apacite style that is quite flexible and comes with clear documentation.

Cherrio,

Corentin