Appendix question

Karl Koch
Hello all,

I am using the "scrreprt" style which does a few things like not printing
the word "Chapter" and using up less space than other styles (like "book").
Now I have an appendix (set with /appendix) and appears as capital letter.
How can I change this into "Appendix A", "Appendix B", etc. ?

I would like to force the use of the this style even though I don't use it
for the chapters. Is this possible in LaTeX?

Karl

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++

Re: Appendix question

Hanno Dierke
Karl Koch schrieb:

>Hello all,
>
>I am using the "scrreprt" style which does a few things like not printing
>the word "Chapter" and using up less space than other styles (like "book").
>Now I have an appendix (set with /appendix) and appears as capital letter.
>How can I change this into "Appendix A", "Appendix B", etc. ?
>
>I would like to force the use of the this style even though I don't use it
>for the chapters. Is this possible in LaTeX?

Did you try the class option "appendixprefix" already?

Kind regards,
Hanno