Add new repository into Miktex offical repository list

Add new repository into Miktex offical repository list

zhuangmz08
Hi,
   I'm from China and the current repositories in the official list are too slow to access. Could you add `https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/CTAN/` into the official list? I've tried `mpm --set-repository=https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/CTAN/systems/win32/miktex/tm/packages/` to change the repository. However, it failed.

   Thanks.

Mingzhou